Here are a few scriptures that I'm clinging to with everything I have. Waiting for TBD stinks, but I have been blessed to have really amazing words from the Lord and prophetic words that are getting more and more intense and related to marriage. Thank you Jesus! Anyway, the Word is always fresh manna, and it's the only food I need these days!
Ephesians 3:16-"Blessed by the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with EVERY SPIRITUAL BLESSING in the heavenly places in Christ." Obviously, the emphasis is mine! :o)
Revelation 21:3-"And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He will dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them, and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain: the first things have passed away." And He who sits on the throne said, "Behold I am making all things new." And He said, "Write, for these words are faithful and true."
Ahhhh! This is really good stuff. Ok, one more.
Romans 15:13-"Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you will abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."
16 years ago


1 comment:
Becky,
Thanks for stopping by! I read your blog...I, too, feel like I'm reading my own blog! I'm so excited as to what God has in store for me, but its like you said, sometimes, I want to be "Hurry up, please??!!" Keep dreaming big!
Post a Comment