I woke up this morning SORE. My arms were sore, my knees were sore, I was whipped! But, if there is one thing I know about my Dad, I KNEW he was waiting downstairs for me in the basement.
Anyway, after the warmup I forgot all about being sore, mainly because I wasn't sore anymore! That, and I was focused on casting out the evil spirits that have taken up residence in Jillian Michaels.
Oh, I joke! I joke! I kid! I kid!
All in all, Day 2 was a success. I thought it might be mental, but I did feel stronger than yesterday!
Plus, I am so excited that I have 2 brave ladies that might take on the challenge with me!!! Do it girls!! You won't be disappointed!


4 comments:
I'm doing this new fit camp on the airbase and all we did yesterday was push ups and today we talked about what we "should" eat. All I have done is push ups and I can barely comb out my hair!
I can't to read more of your successful work outs!
Nice work! Only 28 more days to go!
And I can picture it now, Chazzle totally waiting for you to get your work-out on. You sure know how to pick an accountability partner!!!!!
;)
Ok, ok... I'll be behind you on the 30 days though... I have to go get it! and that may take a day or two... it's a LONG drive... ok, maybe a 5 min one, but still...
I'll go get it...
I'll let you know when I'm able to start it! keep up the awesome work!! I may need to borrow Chazzle though!! need that person to keep me in check!
Shanna
Feel the burn baby! You are going to love the results, and remember Jillian can't change you, only you can - doesn't she always say that and you just want to hit her! :)
Post a Comment