Friday, April 2, 2010

Baby BSN

You will notice a new addition to my blog - a countdown to graduation!!

I was talking to Kristen today, and she suggested I add a countdown clock so you all can join me as I race to the finish line!

I thought this Lilypie countdown was hilarious because this program really has been a labor of love. I feel that I am birthing something new!

I give you - Baby BSN!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Way to get your count on! Now I can stop asking you when D-Day is. ;)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jen... now I can have an easy reminder!! How exciting!! YAY!!! Can't believe you're almost done!! went by quickly!! You are going to be an amazing RN!!
Best Wishes!
Shanna

Rachel Costello said...

Thats so cute! And even better you get to avoid the stretch marks. Way to go Becky, BSN