Thursday, December 16, 2010

****BREAKING NEWS****


Ladies and Gentlemen of the Internets:

All followers of the World Wide Webs:

****BREAKING NEWS!****

There has been a late breaking development in the Jingle Bell Run 2010 update.



But never.

NO, NEVER.

NEVER did you expect this!!!!!!

My Mom and I were shopping at Home Depot this morning, when I received a phone call from my Dad. He said, "We got an email with the race results. Did you wear your tracker? Because I found your results online!"

Say what?

Um, NO. I did not wear my tracker. I didn't pay for the tracking, so I tossed it.

HOWEVER.

Somehow, my official results ended up online!

Look!!!

Not only did I run ONE SECOND faster than I thought, somehow I registered in the TOP 50 in my age group! Of those people that had trackers, I was number 50?!?!?!

I have NO IDEA how this happened, but I'm just going to enjoy it. I think God is hilarious, and He is the BEST encourager! The race officials may not have been tracking me, but HE WAS! Of course, this happened TODAY, when I just registered for my next race! Ha ha! I was having a doubting moment, thinking I was nuts for registering for a 10K. But, my heavenly Daddy knows I can do it!

Thanks Lord!

No comments: