Wednesday, July 23, 2008

On the market, literally and figuratively...

Well, the old shack it up on the market. It's weird.

Today was the first day the condo was "live" in the MLS, and I already got a call for a showing! Exciting stuff! Except one small, teeny, tiny problem. I can't stand not knowing what people think of my house!

Today I busted my butt getting my place as perfect as I could for a girl who has 230 other things going on at this very moment. I flipped all the lights on, spayed a lovely room spray, and high-tailed it out of there. It was stressful! I wondered what they thought, if they went through my underwear drawer, and if they noticed that I stashed the trashcan in my bathroom in the tub because I didn't have time to take it out.

Here's the really weird thing. My condo smelled funny when I came back. It smelled like a toot. I'm not kidding. Like a stinky toot. Um, I'm not into that.

Sadly, this is only day 1 on the market. Lord knows what's coming up!

1 comment:

Amie said...

Not cool peeps. Save the toot for when you get outside. Not cool at all.

;)
Amie