I'm famous!!!!
Ok, not really famous, but I had my first "outsider" ask if we could be blogroll buddies! Thanks Pete! [For my prayer group girls, Pete did that incredible video that I showed you about Angie and Todd Smith.]
Now what we are BFF's [Blog Friends Forever], I was reading this post from Pete this morning. One of those "zingers" that delivers so much truth I feel a sudden sense of empowerment. I am reminded of this section of Bill Johnson's book, "Strengthen Yourself in the Lord":
"He has equipped you for great victory-not just merely to break through, but to release and establish the dominion of God around you. However, it's your responsibility to use these tools to bring strength to yourself so you can stand in that victory."
This is a great reminder for today and where I am in my waiting, searching, hunting for TBD!
15 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment