You know, I've had an interesting week. Once again I am reminded that God has a sense of humor. This was most clearly illustrated on Monday when I went to my yearly "lady" appointment and found myself face to face with a very attractive man. Now, I had no idea what a hot guy was doing, alone, at the gyno's. It was awkward, yet it didn't stop me from texting a few friends to see if this was one of those interesting and unexpected places to meet singles. Thankfully, his baby and baby mama came in just as the texting battle was getting ramped up.
Rabbit trail: why do I put on lipstick to go to the gyno? I don't know, but seriously, it makes me feel better.
Flash forward to today in Anatomy class. [Perhaps you can see where this is headed?] Yep, time to discuss [at painful length] the male and female reproductive anatomoy! Great! Then I realized, perhaps God wants me to learn the correct lingo before TBD comes along. This theory was quickly thrown in the trash as my instructor equated the little "swimmers" making thier trip to find an egg much like a "flight from here to Beijing". Lovely.
The waiting continues...but I think at the point God's just having fun with me. Not cool.
Not cool.
15 years ago


1 comment:
a flight to Beijing? That was his analogy? That's weak. ;)
Post a Comment