I'll give you a hint.
YES! The Slanket!!!
Oh sweet joy! I returned home from the Basketball Buckeyes victorious win over Purdue, only to find that the victory party was REALLY at home!
The anticipation is KILLING ME!
Here is the full length shot of me and my new best friend. Even Tucker knows a quality gift when he sees one! He ran right over and sat down on the train of "the slank", as it shall be known from now on.
Do not be fooled. This thing is authentic.
I can reach for the remote without getting a chill, just like they said I could!
Reading a magazine with toasty warm arms and wrists? Divine!
The Slanket also doubles as a robe/Christmas pageant costume.
I look forward to many warm nights with the slank. I just hope Chazzle doesn't get to it first!


3 comments:
OH. MY. GOODNESS.
So very happy for you friend.
You should consider sending those pics in to the Slank "People". You could be their new poster girl model.
:)
Wait, I'm confused?!? I thought we ordered you RED???
You are so funny. My sister and I were going to order some and start our own group..sisterhood of the traveling slankees.
Post a Comment