Sunday, October 11, 2009

In which I talk about Fall...

I know it's been FOR-EV-AH since I blogged. Can you believe it's been almost a month?!?

How have you survived? What have you been reading?!?

School is going really well. I am taking Psych nursing and Maternity this quarter, which has been really interesting. Funny - I am using the same techniques in maternity that I've learned in psych! I really think I'm finding my niche in maternity. I really like it. Trying to keep an open mind, but I am definitely leaning that direction!

In other news, this weekend I am going to a single's conference with one of the ladies I go to church with. I am really looking forward to it!! And - if we're being honest - I have been planning my outfits for several weeks. I mean, a girl has to look good, right?!? Of course, I'll keep you posted and I covet your prayers that this doesn't happen again.

On another note -

Is everyone loving this time of year? I absolutely LOVE fall.

Here are a few pics I snapped last year at a park (the pumpkin shot is from Whole Foods!) that just make me happy. So pretty!

Have a great week!!!


7 comments:

Amie said...

Welcome back, from one slacker to another!!!

ummm, I think you might be hittin the singles conference that I was going to sell our tees at. Wasn't able to get inventory up here. When they announce the winner of our tees in the raffle, can I count on your for a hearty WOOT WOOT! for Wild Olive?

CANT wait to hear how it goes!

hugs~
Amie

Rachel said...

Maybe you could hurry up and become a maternity nurse before April? I could use an awesome nurse for my delivery. Hope you don't mind screaming...

Anonymous said...

You need to come over so I can help you coordinate outfits and pick-up lines. You can also borrow my 'bump it' for the night sessions.

Chris and Rebecca said...

Loved the pics and the conference...well needless so say I will be rooting for you...in a low key very loud "SHE IS SO HOT" sort of way. Have fun!
p.s. request granted

Jen said...

I have GREAT EXPECTATIONS for you and Karla. :)

And thanks for taking me down memory lane with that link to your Joshua House catastrophe. OMGoodness...

Giving Love Encounters said...

OMGoodness....I had forgotten the phone number boy from JH. Good times.

tim + lisa said...

you will be fantastic at whatever you decide to specialize in... but maternity nursing?!? oh, heck yes!!! and a big AMEN.

i miss you, becky. i connected so deeply with you the few times i was able to be in columbus. i am a huge fan of yours. and an even bigger fan of what Abba is doing in your life.

i want to subscribe to your blog. is there a way to do that?!?