Good thing I didn't open up a copy of P*eople, see her sportin those bad boys, come home and give mine a good ol' roll, and then take a jaunt around town feeling cool and hip...Cause I am pretty sure I would not have gotten an open letter with "NO THANK YOU". I am pretty sure it would have involved a surprise attack, a potato sack, and the PIGS. And I am certain I would have bruised.
Glad I came today, that's all I'm sayin'
:) Amie p.s. dear TBD- August is almost over. Time to make yourself knows. Callin' it down. Best- Amie
I am a daughter, friend, and Auntie. I am a worshipper of Jesus. I love to laugh. I love popcorn. I really like the sunroof in my car. I have the most incredible family and friends who love me unconditionally. I love a closet full of clean clothes. I am addicted to texting. I love to travel. I'm busy living my life while waiting for my Prince Charming.
2 comments:
Been there, done that. Leave it in the 80's.
Good thing I didn't open up a copy of P*eople, see her sportin those bad boys, come home and give mine a good ol' roll, and then take a jaunt around town feeling cool and hip...Cause I am pretty sure I would not have gotten an open letter with "NO THANK YOU". I am pretty sure it would have involved a surprise attack, a potato sack, and the PIGS. And I am certain I would have bruised.
Glad I came today, that's all I'm sayin'
:)
Amie
p.s. dear TBD- August is almost over. Time to make yourself knows. Callin' it down. Best- Amie
Post a Comment