Monday, September 29, 2008

The End of an Era

I have some sad news to report. My faithful journal, is full. Sadly, I have to start the hunt for a journal that will fill it's place. This is sad because I started this journal on 7/12/07...over a year ago!


The only good thing is that it has given me the chance to pause, flip through, and see how FAITHFUL God has been to me and the people around me over the past year. Check this out:

Answered Prayers:
  • My friend Amie, brought home her little girl Hannah from China.
  • Jed passed his CPA exam
  • Bethany's brother-in-law was diagnosed, treated, and cured of cancer
  • Monica was able to quit working and stay at home with Isabel
  • Ron & Kristen increased their faith and business
  • Joy had baby Lucy!
  • Jeff and Amie decided to adopt another baby
  • Two Words: Baby Max
So many others that can't be named...but God is so faithful in all His ways and in ALL His promises!

Suddenly I'm singing that song from "Rent": "How do you measure a year?"

I can only hope that my next journal is filled with MORE revelation and MORE answered prayers!

3 comments:

Jen said...

You are a true inspiration to us all. I don't know if I have ever finished a journal. Seriously, I get tired of looking at it [because it has been more than a year and I still have lots of white pages] so I pick out something new, fun and cute and seem to be motivated for awhile! Thanks for encouraging me to get mine back out...or go buy a new one :)

Giving Love Encounters said...

And again, echoing Jen's comments. I have never filled all the pages. I get a new one each January and the old one still has empty white pages.
:)

Chris and Rebecca said...

B - thanks for reminding us of all that God has accomplished this year!