I am speechless...and actually can't stop staring at your hair. And for the record, argyle is coming back so hopefully that is still in your closet. :)
Seriously...I just looked at the actual photo, and I am totally rockin' the "half back-half forward" bangs. And I'm willing to bet that my hair is being held back by a scrunchy or a clip bow.
I am a daughter, friend, and Auntie. I am a worshipper of Jesus. I love to laugh. I love popcorn. I really like the sunroof in my car. I have the most incredible family and friends who love me unconditionally. I love a closet full of clean clothes. I am addicted to texting. I love to travel. I'm busy living my life while waiting for my Prince Charming.
3 comments:
I am speechless...and actually can't stop staring at your hair. And for the record, argyle is coming back so hopefully that is still in your closet. :)
Seriously...I just looked at the actual photo, and I am totally rockin' the "half back-half forward" bangs. And I'm willing to bet that my hair is being held back by a scrunchy or a clip bow.
Oh no! Are you wearing coulots? You can't tell me those are pleat front coulotish shorts w/ argyle. I have seen it all now :)
Monica
Post a Comment