Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Tree Tag!

I'm totally stealing this...but no one ever tags me, so I had to take matters into my own hands!!

We're going to play a little game of Christmas tag. Here are the questions:

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?

Wrapping paper. ALWAYS wrapping paper. My Mom would "wrap" every last gift in a bag, but I love the idea of ripping into a beautifully wrapped package! Plus, I really like to wrap!

2
. Real tree or artificial?

Real! Unless you are living by yourself and don't want to a) cut down your own tree or b) maintain it...it's a big job for a single!

3. When do you put up the tree?

If I had my way, I would put up the tree as soon as the Thanksgiving dishes are finished. However, Chazz and Mary usually make me wait until the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

4. When do you take down the tree?

Again, if I had my way, it would be mid-January. I don't like taking anything down until after New Year's day. Then, you start the long, depressing process of putting everything away!

5. Do you like eggnog?

You know, I don't have any memory of ever having a glass...maybe a sip here or there. I have a feeling I wouldn't love it!

6. Favorite gift received as a child?

Piano!

7. Hardest person to buy for?

Chazzle. Hands down. When you ask him what he wants for Christmas, he'll give you awesome ideas like "a Harley" or "the GV-1299583 guitar processor". And when you ask if he has any ideas that are around $50, he gives you a blank stare as if he didn't understand the question.

8. Easiest person to buy for?

My Mom. But that may be because we typically a) buy our own presents b) are with each other when we buy presents or c) give a detailed list.

9. Do you have a nativity scene?

We have one, but we don't have it out this year!

10. Mail or email Christmas cards?

Mail. MAIL. MAIL. Don't ever email a Christmas card!!!

11. Worst Christmas gift ever received:

I can't really think of one! I'm sure it was a tacky clothing item.

12. Favorite Christmas movie?

A Christmas Story. Or White Christmas.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?

After Thanksgiving. But I'm usually shopping for myself rather than people on my list. The deals are too good to pass up!

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?

I'm sure I have...probably a candle or something like that. I think regifting is OK as long as the person you are REgifting won't run into the person who originally gifted it!

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?

Pizzelles!!! They are sooo good!

16. Lights on the tree?

Yes. White ones! I'm not really into colored Christmas lights.

17. Favorite Christmas song?

The Christmas Song by Nat King Cole, Carol of the Bells, O Holy Night

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?

Home!

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?

Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Rudolph! No Google needed!

20. Open the presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?

Christmas morning! However, 3 or 4 years ago I decided that we needed to open one gift on Christmas Eve. I have no idea why...what I DO know it that I'm terrible at waiting!

21. Most annoying thing about this time of year?

The parking lots stealing the joy of the season right out of you! I have resolved myself to parking far away to maintain the holiday spirit!

22. What do you want for Christmas this year?

A slanket!!!

Now, I'm going to tag JEN! So head on over to her blog and see what she has to say!! Or you can drop by to see Max. :o) Truly, if you're reading this, you can consider yourself tagged!

Merry Christmas!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Phew! Glad I can check that off my list. Head on over to my site so you can see how I answered your clever Christmas questions!

Giving Love Encounters said...

Excuse me, but while this is funny, I have been stalking your blog for TT.
Hello?? Anyone?