Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Whole Kit 'N Kaboodle

This year one of the items on my Christmas list is a makeup bag from Sally Spicer. If you haven't been formally introduced to Sally, allow me:

Reader, meet Sally. She makes the cutest bags ever.

Sally, meet my friend who is about to fall in love with your products.

Now that we have introductions out of the way, I can get on to my deep confession. You may be asking yourself, "Self, why would Becky be asking for a makeup case for Christmas?"

Well, since I'm turning 30 in **12 DAYS!** I know there are areas of my life where I need to grow. And by grow, I mean grow UP. [Deep breath]

For YEARS, and I mean, since I was 14, I have been storing my makeup in....

...wait for it...

A Caboodle.

Yep, it's just what you're thinking:


Now, in my defense, I have graduated to this kind:


Sleek and sophisticated, no?

But seriously, ya'll know my organizational ways! You can't beat the dual levels and handy divided tray! Look at it!


Not to mention the items I have in my bathroom drawer. I just want all my stuff in one place, is that too much to ask???


[On a side note, could I possibly have MORE Bare Minerals products???]

Anyway, my Mom and I had a good laugh this morning as I told her my desire for a "big girl" makeup case. Here's hoping, Santa!

4 comments:

Jen said...

It is definitely time for an upgrade my friend. Great post! Love the pictures too!

Giving Love Encounters said...

Caboodle!!! I always wanted one of those.
No fair.

Chris and Rebecca said...

I want to be just like you when I grow up some day - maybe then I will know how to wear makeup!

Anonymous said...

Screw Sally, the Caboodle is sweet.