WOO HOO!
Earlier this week Chazzle and I hit day 30 of The 30 Day Shred!! I am really proud of us for reaching our goal of Shredding for 30 days. Because I'm a glutton for punishment generous daughter, I got Chazzle a little graduation gift:

Yep, we're going for P90x. And yes, I'm insane - thanks for asking!
Thankfully, we have the guidance of those going before us for inspiration, motivation, and which combination of drugs best eases the aches and pains.
For those that might not be ready for P90x, I tried this Jillian Michaels DVD. All I can say is OUCH. The back of my legs are still sore! I can't imagine doing this DVD without doing the Shred first! It's a 42 minute workout - seven 6 minute circuits. I wasn't going to tell anyone this [HELLO, PRIDE ISSUE] but I'll just confess that during the second half of the 4th circuit, I could not help myself...I just laid motionless on the floor. Anyway, it's a great workout, but not for the faint of heart!
I have been spending the last couple of days enjoying my brief vacation before nursing school begins on Monday!! Hope you are enjoying your weekend!


2 comments:
You are a work-out diva!
You rock! Seriously, I am so proud of you and your new workout regime.
Hard Core, my friend!
Post a Comment