...I will also be starting nursing school!!!
I am a bundle of excited nerves. Anxious to start the last 15 months of this journey, and excited to see what kinds of crazy things will happen!
These past few days [aka my vacation] have been so restful, I really couldn't have asked for a better break. Oh wait, I could have asked for an all-expense paid trip to the beach with my friends and family - but that wasn't really an option. But me? Nope, I'm not bitter!
My Mom [and her helper] got a bunch of really fun nursing related items to give me throughout my break. They always arrived in a bag labeled "Nurse Becky". Once I caught on to the game, I couldn't wait to see when the bag would show up next!
Here are a few of the awesome items I received:
Here is a light to read pupil dilation, complete with handy chart on the side of the light!
Pedometer. Very handy.
Stain remover! Hilarious! Yet, I shudder to think of how many times I may actually need this.
Really cute socks! I have an offensive amount of fun socks from my days of working at Children's Hospital, but this was my first pair of medical fun socks!
Is this not the cutest handmade card from my Aunt? She's a nurse and dangerously close to retirement. Now that I'm going to nursing school, we have a joke that she's free to retire since she found me as her replacement!
Here is the coolest part. The "Angel of Healing". So sweet!!
It has been a very relaxing 6 days, but I am really ready to start this new journey. Yay God for bringing me to this point in my journey!


6 comments:
I'm excited for you as you start nursing school!
What did you do at the children's hospital before you decided to become a nurse?
LOVE YOUR BLOG...FOUND YOU ON CWO....NURSING SCHOOL...YAHOO! I ACTUALLY WORK IN THE ASSISTED LIVING/ALZ BUSINESS AND TRAVEL ALOT. BLESSINGS AND SMILES, DEBRA
Thanks for replying so promptly!
How funny is this? I almost studied Child Life Therapy/Speciality in school but decided against it at the very last minute! How strange!
Bex,
Believing God's very best for you as you begin this next journey in life. I know God has an abundance of good things headed your way!
Can't wait to hear all your nursing school stories.
Love you friend!
Jen
I am SO excited to hear all the fun stories.
Oh, and I love the medical socks!!!
xo
Looks like your set! Love the willow Tree!! BTW – I did P90X with my hubby and it kicked our butt. Needless to say, we didn’t do it very long. Good luck! I’m excited to see how you do! :)
Post a Comment