Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Wrap-Up!

Happy Christmas Hangover!!

I hope everyone had a great holiday. Things around here were pretty exciting. We started by celebrating my birthday (31!) on Tuesday of last week. While it was not my actual birthday (which was Monday), it got stretched another day! Did I complain: NO I DID NOT!

Tuesday my parents and I went to dinner at Abuelo's. If I may be so bold - if you do not have an Abuelo's in your area, you need to consider moving. IT'S SO GOOD! After dinner we strolled around Easton (local shopping area) and went to dessert at The Melting Pot. This was the first time at The Melting Pot for my parents, and they loved it! It was so fun to share a great dessert with them!

Here's Chazzle and I following the fondue carnage:


Chazzle and Mary! My awesome parents:

Incidentally, this is what I believe it will look like when we receive our heavenly bodies...don't those blue lights look like heavenly orbs? Ok, maybe not.

After our feast, we headed home for PRESENTS!!! Seriously, gifts are one of my love languages and I don't care who knows it! Here is the smelliest gift, Tucker:


Finally, here's a photo of our small but mighty family! And no, that's not a real cardinal that has landed on my Dad's head. And no, you're not tripping on acid, my sweater just photographs like that! And, if I can just say, Christmas came a little early, as I am having a seriously good hair day in this photo!

Hope ya'll had a great Christmas! Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Giving Love Encounters said...

Loved the fondue carnage!
Thanks for making me proud.

Katelyn said...

Merry Christmas and happy birthday!