Saturday, December 19, 2009

Trying to be what I'm clearly not...

I love the blogs where people take 100 pictures of their day and post clever stories to go along with them, don't you? Pioneer Woman is a PERFECT example. Her food posts, her confessions, all with picture perfect snapshots to tell the story.

I thought that while I'm on break I would take the opportunity to be like Pioneer Woman, or even Kelly from Kelly's Korner and chronicle my day(s) through picture.

I give you: BECKY'S LIFE IN PHOTO.

Photo 1, December 15:



The above photo was taken at a local department store. I was stepping onto the escalator and saw these strange looking handbags. I immediately jumped off the escalator and took a closer look. I do believe this is a pug purse. Compelling, isn't it?


Photo 2, December 15:



I took the above photo to send to my very stylish friend to show her my killer purchase at the mall. I love bold rings! Plus, I scored this little baby for $4.53! (And yes, my pinkie naturally does that. Thanks Mom!)

Photo 3, December 18:


This photo I took yesterday at a store (who shall remain nameless, but it sounds like H-N-M) because it reminded me of Pam Beesly from The Office. Seriously, does one need that many Keds when winter is upon us?

So...that's it. I don't know if you could handle many more photos from my life, so it's a good thing that I restrained myself with these three.

You're welcome.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Hilarious! And did you take that third picture during your 1st or 2nd visit to H-N-M that day? That's right. You went back a 2nd time in one day for a friend...who will remain nameless.

;)

Anonymous said...

thanks for the shout out and I think that the pug purse suits you quite nicely.

Becky said...

Jen, that would have been my FIRST visit. I believe I took that while you were in the dressing room and I was contemplating those silver bracelets.

I should have been contemplating YOUR purchase of the gold ones!!! LOL!