Thursday, January 7, 2010

Do two entries in a day constitute a blogging streak?

I didn't want to include this story in my last post because - well - I just didn't.

So, today Ohio basically got slapped in the face by winter. And I'm pretty sure winter also took Ohio's lunch money.

I go to school about an hour from my house, so today I had to brave the roads for the drive home. Before I left school, I thought I would check the weather radar on my phone to see what things looked like.

(Small rabbit trail: please know that my need to check the weather radar is nothing I have control over. My Dad is a weather radar FREAK and loves all things weather. I just checked his iPhone, and he has THREE weather applications. Also, he has FOURTEEN websites bookmarked in his web browser. I'm just sayin'...it's genetic.)

As I am letting my car warm up, I check the radar at school:


Hmm...that blue is so pretty! Yep, that's snow.

Then I check the radar at home:


Yep, TOTALLY COVERED IN SNOW.

Thanks for nothing, winter!

Things don't appear to be getting better in the near future.


I wish it was socially acceptable to wear a Slanket to school.

Not that I would EVER do that. Or even think about it.

3 comments:

Jen said...

In the words of Max:
'Is cold...brrrrrrr" [as he shakes his head and shoulders like crazy!]

Molly said...

But did you get a snow day today?

Becky said...

Molly, I got a one hour delay! Too bad that pushed my departure time from 5:30 to 6:30 in the morning. It's pretty much all the same time that early!!