Thursday, January 7, 2010

Roller Coaster of Love

You know what's funny?

When you declare something *OUT THERE* for God to hear and then He decides to have a little fun with you.

Can a sister get an amen?

In my last post, I declared a NEW THING for 2010. I declared that new thing on New Year's Eve. That evening as I was settled in on my air mattress with a slow leak (a story for another time), I had a dream about what God was bringing me in 2010.

It was a roller coaster.

Long story short, in my dream I decided to get on a roller coaster like this:



Now, to some of you that might look like a good time, HOWEVER.

One small, teeny, weeny, detail.

I DO NOT LIKE ROLLER COASTERS, thank you.

I am NOT a fan. AT ALL.

So, it's interesting to me that God would give me a dream about being on a roller coaster, THE FIRST night of 2010.

New thing, anyone?

I think it was just a little friendly warning from God saying, "HELLO! NEW THING COMING!"

And I wouldn't have it any other way! Bring it on Lord!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

BRING IT LORD!

P.S. Sorry 'bout that leak. Or, if Sam were leaving you a comment. He would say, "What leak?"