Saturday, September 11, 2010

Baby BSN is Born!

I absolutely cannot believe that graduation has already come and gone! That's right, I now am the proud recipient of a Bachelor of Science in Nursing!

The ceremony was so wonderful - inspiring speeches to blaze trails, take risks, and be true to yourself. I was surrounded by friends and family who have supported me and loved me as I neglected them for 15 months to pursue this career. It was a fantastic day to celebrate!

Tomorrow, we celebrate with a graduation party!

Have you ever wondered:

What does 39,000 miles on a car look like?

What does thousands of dollars in student loans look like?

What does blood (sometimes mine, sometimes not), sweat, and tears (usually mine) look like?

What does 15 months of being MIA from friends and family look like?

What does God's destiny and perfect plan look like?

THIS!!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

LOVE it. LOVE you!

I am so proud to call you friend.

Congrats!

xoxoxo
Jen

KTEAM said...

I love it! It is a beautiful thing. What an amazing accomplishment. I am so glad we were able to be there for it.
Congratulations. You Deserve it!
Monica, Jed, Isabel and Caleb

Rachel Costello said...

So proud of your accomplishment. Hope we can work together someday!