Thursday, June 26, 2008

Because I stole...

Isn't that a riveting title? I'll be willing to bet that peaked a few of your interests! No, I'm not divulging my criminal past, I'm just being a team player.

Check out
Big Mama's blog today...all about summer cooking. I love, love, love to cook, but in the summer all I want to do is nap by the pool. So she's having an easy summer recipe share-a-thon. I copied lots of recipes that sound so yummy, so I thought in the interest of blogging etiquette, I should share one of my own summer favorites.

Pink Lemonade Pie

Mix:
  • 1 small can of condensed pink lemonade [if you can't find the small can, just use half of the regular sized can]
  • 1 small can of Eagle brand milk
  • 1 container of Cool Whip
  • Add red food coloring to make it pink!
Pour the delicious mixture into your store purchased pie crust [because I KNOW you aren't making your own!] and freeze. Keep that baby frozen until right before serving. I have tried taking it out of the freezer and putting it in the fridge...gets too runny!

Serve with strawberries, mint, even a little chocolate syrup drizzled on top! Delish!


No comments: