
I am working on this really cool project for my Dad's Father's Day gift. I spent the latter part of my evening NOT doing my laundry, but searching for old photos of me and my Dad. I found so many cute pictures which stirred up all the special memories I have shared with my Dad. Then I ran across THIS photo.
Um, could someone PLEASE explain to me why I thought it was a good idea to wear a checked table cloth as pants? Anyone? Look how great my Dad looks! He could be in a Polo or Ralph Lauren ad...with his cream sweater and polo shirt. Meanwhile, I am rockin' a denim shirt and crazy pants!
Needless to say, this photo will NOT be making the cut. I will leave it here as a special gift to all of you!
Um, could someone PLEASE explain to me why I thought it was a good idea to wear a checked table cloth as pants? Anyone? Look how great my Dad looks! He could be in a Polo or Ralph Lauren ad...with his cream sweater and polo shirt. Meanwhile, I am rockin' a denim shirt and crazy pants!
Needless to say, this photo will NOT be making the cut. I will leave it here as a special gift to all of you!


1 comment:
Actually Bex, I think this is the perfect photo to use. It shows your dad's UNCONDITIONAL love for you. Any father that would be wiling to take their little girl out in those pants and have a proud smile on his face doing it, is a good man. That is LOVE.
Love the blog, btw.
:)
Amie
Post a Comment