Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Drop Everything and Watch This...

Several weeks ago I found this blog by Angie Smith [thanks Amie!]. She is married to Todd Smith of the group Selah. I had no idea how moved I would be by this family, specifically this woman I have never met. Her writing is so compelling, and their testimony is both heart-breaking and inspiring. If you have the time, you will be so blessed to read her story.

This video chronicles the journey she and her husband have been on enduring the loss of their youngest daughter. I love the concept of this video...we may have a "Plan B" when things don't go our way, but God NEVER has a "Plan B". He has a plan. Unmet expectations, unfulfilled promises, etc. may be our Plan B, but they are all part of God's plan.

Drop what you're doing and be blessed by this awesome family!

1 comment:

Amie said...

Are these people not Amazing? Such Faith... Such an inspiration. Have you been there recently? :(

Amie