- Sleeping in as late as I want, whenever I want and no one can judge me.
- Knowing that when I leave one serving of something in the box/bag/fridge, it will be there when I want it.
- Being totally responsible for monitoring/ignoring my bank account.
- Going anywhere I want, whenever I want.
- Popcorn for dinner.
- Having the bed to myself.
- Just cleaning up after myself.
Now, please note that I will give all this up in a minute when TBD comes along. And I'm totally fine with that, in fact, I am craving it like I crave popcorn for dinner. It's just good to know that there are a few perks to the life I have right now. God is faithful, and He has been preparing me for the next steps. He has been preparing me to share my home and my life...but for now, I will sleep in the middle of the bed.


1 comment:
Please don't forget to add that during the single life the lid stays on the toothpaste and there is no residue in the sink.
An added bathroom bonus is that your towel is always dry (and still hanging) when you go to use it.
Post a Comment