Thursday, January 8, 2009

100th Blog!!!

This is my 100th blog! Woo hoo!

I find it very fitting that something so random would be my blog post for this celebratory moment.

I was doing laundry today and was putting away a pair of jeans and noticed something so offensive, I can hardly utter the words.

There was a HOLE in the BUTT of my jeans!!!!

How long have I been walking around with a hole in the butt of my jeans?????

Suddenly my conservative, religious roots kicked in and I immediately felt like a fast woman with loose morals.

I think I even felt the twinge of my Mom's deep-rooted Southern Baptist upbringing.

Then just as quickly I was filled with joy!!! What does this mean??? SHOPPING TRIP!!!!

Or...perhaps I'll just fashion them into a pair of these:


4 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats on your 100th post. Call me for the shopping trip!

Anonymous said...

Why throw them away when this picture has inspired you to do so much more with them? Think on it.......

Chris and Rebecca said...

Fabulous new look B - I love it.
Hey, you never know where there will be another WT Party those might just work perfect for!

Anonymous said...

What up! Love the new blog!!!!!!

Kristen