Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Randomness of a Woman's Purse

This morning I had to clean out my purse. It was bad. I don't think I have really cleaned it out since before Christmas. Now, while I don't have anything in my purse as cute as this or this , here are just a few items of note:

  • Nail file [yes, it has a case so it won't scratch anything...jealous?]
  • 6 Fruit Breeze cough drops [I have no idea why there were so many!]
  • 1 Cold-eeze [So few?]
  • 1 Ticket stub to the movie "Doubt" [Excellent movie...highly recommend]
  • Clear nail polish [Can you blame me?]
  • 1 hair clip [Which I use.]
  • 1 hair tie [Which I would NEVER use!]
  • 1 tampon [Overshare?]
  • Tissues [This has been a new development. All of a sudden I'm getting struck with that "old lady runny nose" issue. However, I do vow to NEVER stuff tissues in my sleeve.]
  • Pen
  • Highlighter [Is anyone really surprised?]
Anyone else have random stuff in their purse??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if it makes you feel any better I have hair clips and ties in my purse and my hair is WAY too short to use either! I also have hair color in my purse (what can i say....i'm a hair stylist!), hairspray, makeup and the most random---a full waterbottle...gotta be prepared, eh? should i mention i carry a purse large enough for a 3 year old to fit in?

Rach said...

Ok, pen, highlighter and NO sharpie...get with it sister :)

Now that my kids are older I don't have anything fun or weird in my purse other than a whole folder on my ipod for my kids to listen to in case we are in a boring situation and they forgot there. Why is that weird you ask?? Because it contains an aray of Veggie Tales sing the 70's to The Jonas Brothers. :)

:) Rach