Happy Birthday friend!!
In honor of her birthday, I have composed a photo journey of some of my favorite Kristen moments. So pop some popcorn, settle down with your children snuggled close, and let's begin.
First, you have to know that Kristen is an incredible mother. Here's a picture of her with Lauren!

In addition to being a great Mom, Kristen is a multitasker. Here she is, oh, 4 DAYS after giving birth to Gabriel getting ready for an 80's party. Please note, she is feeding Gabe, curling her hair, and rocking out some serious 80's attire.

When Kristen is not running around after her children, she is a fan of the arts. Here she is rocking out on RockBand.

If Kristen's not playing her 6-string, she can sometimes be found on the dance floor. Or ALWAYS on the dance floor!

Here's another picture from the 80's party. We convinced her to do her best impression of "Flashdance". I have reason to believe the epidural had not worn off yet.
**Updated: Picture removed at the birthday girl's request. Although, if you're nice and email me, I may be willing to sell it. For a price.**
Kristen is one of my favorite travel buddies. This picture was taking the day we got to Scottsdale for a conference.

Above all these things, Kristen is a Jesus Freak. She would be the first to tell you that! She has a contagious passion for Jesus and I'm blessed to call her friend.
Happy Birthday Kristen!!!


1 comment:
Your friend is C-R-A-Z-Y.
(I am begging you to take the Flashdance pose off - truly.)
Post a Comment