In addition to being, oh you know, the most powerful Being, Ruler and Creator of Heaven and earth, our God is kind.
He is a mysterious contradiction in terms.
He is a powerful, warring King, yet a sweet Abba Father who delights in His children.
Today I experienced His lovingkindness, this time from someone who doesn't know me well, doesn't know what has already been spoken this year...just someone who listens to the Lord.
This person grabbed me after church and said, "Your time is coming. He is being gathered in the fields and brought to you."
That was it. So simple...and so powerful.
I am so thankful to the Lord that in the first 18 days of 2009, I have received so many words and scriptures about TBD. It is life-giving to my soul. I am giving God all the glory. He is so kind to His children!
Jeremiah 31:3 says, "The Lord appeared to him for afar, saying, 'I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore I have drawn you with lovingkindness.'"
16 years ago


3 comments:
YAY God! What a refreshing word. Bring it, Lord!
Yes and Amen.
Came across your blog through Kelly's blog! I along with you and many others are praying for sweet Harper. I only know Kelly through the blog world and she is very dear to my heart and we have e-mailed quite a bit... Anyway, just wanted to say hello. Love your page :)
Post a Comment