Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Did someone call for a nurse???


That's right, baby!! I'm headed to nursing school!!

Ever since the great test of 2009, I have been stalking casually checking the mail box each afternoon. Today, I saw the mail truck come by, and saw him drive away. I thought, "I don't need to run out there right now. I'm sure nothing came today." Then about .2 seconds later I had my shoes on and was at the mailbox. There was a HUGE envelope!! And we all know that rejection letters don't come in huge envelopes!! The screaming began before I even got inside!

God is so faithful! Last week He gave me a dream that I was accepted into school. I had another dream about getting into school last night. This is a new arena of communication between me and my Lord...and I have to say I'm loving it!!

I have to again proclaim my verse for this year:

"And blessed is she who believed that there would be a fulfillment of what had been spoken to her by the Lord." Luke 1:45

5 comments:

Jen said...

Amen sister!

And congrats!

Hugs,
Jen

Chris and Rebecca said...

Love this post - so awesome!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! there was NO doubt that you would be accepted!! just think... once you're done you could do travel nursing and travel the country like me!! or come visit TX and work... :)
Shanna

Giving Love Encounters said...

YIPPEEEEEE! Ok, I already knew but I also knew there would be a post about this exciting moment!!!

Sista please! Like you would actually NOT check the mailbox. Yeah, right.

CONGRATS!

xoxo

Amie said...

WOOT WOOT! congrats girlfriend! congrats!!!!! Cool cool post. It is going to be nice having a nurse in the family. Occasionally we need one. I'm just sayin'.

hugs and Happy Happy Day!
:)
Amie