I graduated college 4 years ago and I'm getting ready to apply to nursing school. That stupid TEAS test! How in the world am I supposed to remember things about lipids, plant reproduction, or sediment? I got A's in those glass in high school and college, shouldn't that be enough?
Just thought you should know someone's suffering with you. Have you taken in yet?
I am a daughter, friend, and Auntie. I am a worshipper of Jesus. I love to laugh. I love popcorn. I really like the sunroof in my car. I have the most incredible family and friends who love me unconditionally. I love a closet full of clean clothes. I am addicted to texting. I love to travel. I'm busy living my life while waiting for my Prince Charming.
1 comment:
I graduated college 4 years ago and I'm getting ready to apply to nursing school. That stupid TEAS test! How in the world am I supposed to remember things about lipids, plant reproduction, or sediment? I got A's in those glass in high school and college, shouldn't that be enough?
Just thought you should know someone's suffering with you. Have you taken in yet?
Post a Comment