I have some new music to share with you, my bloggy peeps!!
First, I give you David Walker. Please don't ask me where I found him, just thank me that I did. He is a worship leader out of South Carolina. When I saw he was from SC, I didn't need to know anything more.
You can purchase David's album on iTunes, or just purchase "Better Than I Know", "There Is No One", and "No Sweeter Name".
Now then.
Last week I had the opportunity to attend a Natalie Grant concert. All I can say is WOW. Girlfriend can SANG. Not sing...she can SANG. And she is the real deal. She is using the exposure that God has given her to reach thousands of people, educating them on the realities of human trafficking in our country. That's right, in OUR COUNTRY. You can read more about her foundation, The Home Foundation, here. She's also a supporter of Mercy Ministries, which is important to a few of us out there. :o) Check out Mercy's site.
Ok, one of the best parts of the concert was hearing a new artist, named Meredith Andrews. Again, WOW. She's AMAZING. Not to mention that I think if I knew her, we might be friends. If you don't buy the whole album, I won't judge you, but make sure you buy "You're Not Alone", "Show Me What It Means", and "The New Song We Sing".
Now go out there and worship our Lord!!
16 years ago


4 comments:
Thanks for the info - and yes I do count on you to be my music maven!
I love Natalie Grant! I have 2 or 3 of her CD's! would be awesome to go to one of her concerts! Truely amazing I'm sure! I will surely check out the other peeps you are recommending too! unless they are going to be on my CD you are sending me!? hope all is well!
Shanna
I was just sayin' to myself, "self, you need some new worship tunes."
So thanks, once again, for making my downloads easy breezy.
David is AWESOME! he is the worship leader at a church i go to on Monday nights in a bar (yep, you heard right, a church in a bar!) it is unbelievable! The music is one of my favorite parts! (the cool thing about the church is majority of the people there are 20'somethings!) he has a website that i'm pretty sure you can buy the entire cd from! it's so good! http://www.davidwalkeronline.com/
at least go to the website to listen to a preview of the other songs! :) they're such a blessing!
Post a Comment