Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The one where I talk about shoes...

Here at TBD or Bust! you have come to expect the finest quality blogging. Inspirational stories, clever antics, and even cutting edge fashion tips. This blog is no exception.

I would like to share an emerging fashion trend that will sweep the nation.

Shoes.

Not just any shoes. WHITE shoes.

I'm calling it "Nursing Student Chic".

Now, brace yourselves, you're about to fall in love.

I give you...Nursing Student Chic.


Really takes your breath away, doesn't it?

Please join me by purchasing your own pair of white nursing shoes. You won't regret it. [Little blue heart included.]

*Writer's Note: If you don't know me that well, please know that sarcasm is one of my gifts. These are the freakin' ugliest shoes I have ever seen, and I'm totally offended at myself that I purchased them. I'm even more ashamed to think about how MUCH I spent on them. While comfortable, BUTT UGLY. Thank you.**

4 comments:

Jen said...

Since you are such a fashion forward chic, I have a feeling we will all be running out to buy a pair in a few months.

Everyone wants to be like Bex, I tell you!

Erin said...

Girl-you will rock those babies and make them look oh so HOT!
Everyone does want to be like you but I just feel we all will have to settle on the fact that we are just not cool enough to rock those kicks. We will let you fly solo on that one!

Giving Love Encounters said...

I hear these shoes are trending. I'm certain we'll see them at Bloomingdales very soon.

k

KTEAM said...

Those are HOT!