Monday, March 2, 2009

Not really like a fine wine...

Do you remember this post? My painful productive purging of old clothes?

[Man, seeing those heart pants really made me miss them. *Sniff*]

Well, today another pair of pants had to join the ranks of "Not Fit for Wearing Again, Ever".

I didn't think they were THAT BAD until I realized they WERE that bad. Again, the loose fitting and the non-binding characteristics are key. When I was snapping this photo I put a black sweater behind it to show how bad the fading is on these babies. In case you're wondering, it's real bad.



Poor little pants. I think I may have to just throw these away rather than donating them. I would feel bad if someone else wore them!!

Stay tuned for a post about Bethany's baby shower this past weekend. It involved a room full of women squealing at the sight of tiny baby clothes. If that doesn't wet your appetite, I don't know what will!

Have a happy Monday!

No comments: