This Thursday I thought I would do something a little different. Don't worry, there will still be a throwback, just not quite as far as this, or this, or this.
I really hope you have been enjoying the awesome fall colors this month. We serve an awesome God, don't we? He has created this beautiful earth for us to enjoy! He created plants and trees that all change at different times to different colors, for our pleasure!
Last weekend I was dog sitting and took a walk in a nearby park. I couldn't resist taking my camera and snapping a few shots of the fall colors.


After I finished my walk in the park, I just HAD to visit Whole Foods and take a picture of the mass amount of pumpkins they have outside...so beautiful!

In addition to beautiful fall colors, this month also means it is time to bust out those Halloween costumes! As a graduate of Ohio University, I am very well versed in the celebration of Halloween. If you need a little background on the Halloween celebrations at OU, please look no further. [If you watch the YouTube video, beware of Waldo's f-bomb.]
This week's throwback is a photo of my junior year when two of my friends and I went as bees. Please note that my friend Erin has black stripes on her shirt because she was the Queen Bee.

While most girls went for the "naughty nurse" or some other related costume, my girls and I went for comfort. I mean we were wearing sweatshirts, black pants, and tennis shoes. We weren't messing around when it came to comfort.
I can't make any promises, but I'm going to see if I can find another Halloween costume from years past for next week's throwback. It involves me dressing up as a bag of M&M's. Hope you can handle the suspense.
Happy Fall, ya'll!


1 comment:
OMGoodness. This is funny. Naughty nurse? I have no idea what you're talking about. I know nothing about the prego Catholic school girl either.
Seriously.
Post a Comment