Tuesday, October 28, 2008

When someone REALLY knows you...

Tomorrow I am leaving for the Voice of the Apostles conference with Jen, Bethany, and Mary. And sweet little Max is coming too!!

I asked my Dad this morning if he wouldn't mind getting out a suitcase for me. I caught myself, saying that perhaps I needed "a few options"...remembering that he typically packs for a week in this teeny bag:


Now we all know that I have issues packing. My awesome, amazing Dad clearly knows it too. Here's what I found in the basement when I went down to check out my "options".



Is that not the funniest thing?

* 2 duffle bags
* 4 suitcases of varying sizes
* 1 hanging bag
* 2 other bags

I mean, he REALLY KNOWS ME! Ahh...feels good to know that I can just be who I am, and take 5 pairs of shoes for a 4 day trip...three sweaters, a slew of jewelry, and whatever else I can fit!

***UPDATE: Yep, I went with the big one. Never bet against the big one!***

No comments: