Thursday, October 9, 2008

Throwback Thursday

Dad-gummit, why is it Throwback Thursday every time I turn around?!?

Can you people not get enough of my terrible pictures?

Didn't think so.

This week's pic comes from 1997. Ah, Senior year of High School. What a magical time. Graduation, college applications, and the right of passage known as Senior Pictures.

We were talking about Senior pictures today in staff meeting, and I described the photo below. I thought I would grace ya'll with my trip to the farm.


It looks like I just stumbled on this barrel and thought I'd shake it off with a cool pose. Now, what you may or may not know is that rarely in "real life" will you ever see me on a farm, or in a barn. This makes the picture all the more priceless. Happy Thursday ya'll....yee-haw!

5 comments:

Jen said...

This pic is priceless. Thank goodness for Thursdays.

Amie said...

Posing and cheesy 80's sweater aside.. I actually think you look cute. Can't make fun of you today, sorry. I am pulling out my sweater to wear to church on Sunday!

:)
Amie

Anonymous said...

I am loving the cross necklace dangling from outside of your sweatshirt. You look so at home amongst the hay and wagon wheel.

oh and nice white socks.

Giving Love Encounters said...

I had those same shoes!

Nice barn photo. Yee-Haw.

I'm going to pull my senior photos out for next week.

Erin said...

Let me just say that this is Nic in sheeps clothing. Erin didn't close the tabs out when she left this morning to go to work. I Unknowingly stumbled into the parrallel universe that is the female blog. I fully planned on checking my fantasy football team and I get blindsided by this. I'm feeling lightheaded my fingertips are tingling and I can feel my estrogen levels rising. Whatever levels you measure estrogen with. i have seen the other side. I need to go cleanse my spirit by working out with heavy weights, Shooting guns, Doing yard work, Ignoring my emotions and suppressing my desire to feel pretty all of the sudden. I hope I haven't offended anyone. Wait I'm not supposed to care about the feelings of others. Does anyone else hear Wind beneath my Wings? I got to get out of here.....