Monday, October 27, 2008

Update?

So, Monica said to me tonight, "You need to update your blog." Apparently, I have had a VERY non-blog worthy week or so. I couldn't even find a Throwback Thursday picture!

Am I slowly unraveling?

I just had to change my blog back to the original layout that I had. I looked at the pink and almost barfed. I'll have to find something new.

See how this is a non-update, update?

I had a dream last night that I was a member of Danity Kane, yes, of MTV's "Making the Band" 1, 2, 3 and 4. My understanding is that two of the girls were kicked out of the group, so perhaps that dream was prophetic? Anyway, we all know I have a small love of DK.

Although if you have ever watched the show when the choreographer, Laurie Ann, was on...I'm not sure I could take all of her "BOOM, KACK!" "BOOM, KACK, KACK!"

I tried to find a good video of Laurie Ann unleashing her choreographer fury, but couldn't find anything blog worthy.

Let's see....what else do ya'll want to hear about?!?

Here's a question...where is everyone finding all these cute shoes these days? Seriously, I have seen so many cute shoes around...but they never seem to be on my feet!!

I am in hot pursuit of a pair of shoes like these that don't cost $108. If you see them, please call me immediately!

Ok, I won't make any of you suffer a moment longer with my rambling. :o)

Nighty nite!

1 comment:

Giving Love Encounters said...

I think you should snag them. I have my eye on a Michael Kors animal print flat that need a good knock-off as well!