Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Blast!

Harry Connick Jr. just released ANOTHER Christmas album!

Look for spare change in your car's ashtray and purchase immediately.

And if you don't have this one or this one, you need to buy those too! Seriously, this guy is the best when it comes to Christmas music. He's like the Santa of Christmas.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I love that we share a passion for Harry during the holidays. I will be purchasing this, however I don't start my Christmas tunes as early as you!

agirlandhergun said...

He's no Burl Ives, but to each their own:) Shelby

Erin said...

I was just laughing at Nic yesterday because he told me that the he turned the Christmas tunes on for his ride home for work. He was already singing some of the goodies around the house. Now I love the tunes as much as anybody else, but already??
I love it!
I will be looking into some new Harry Connick tunes but maybe not until Thanksgiving comes and goes.
You are so fun!