A cheerleader and a bandie? HOw did you pull it off? You really are the jack of all trades.
The pose.. so natural. I feel like I am on the 50 yard line.. 3rd row... 30sec to go.. down by 4 and our team just returned a kickoff for a touch down.. You are just that good!
I am a daughter, friend, and Auntie. I am a worshipper of Jesus. I love to laugh. I love popcorn. I really like the sunroof in my car. I have the most incredible family and friends who love me unconditionally. I love a closet full of clean clothes. I am addicted to texting. I love to travel. I'm busy living my life while waiting for my Prince Charming.
4 comments:
That. Is. Awesome.
A cheerleader and a bandie? HOw did you pull it off? You really are the jack of all trades.
The pose.. so natural. I feel like I am on the 50 yard line.. 3rd row... 30sec to go.. down by 4 and our team just returned a kickoff for a touch down.. You are just that good!
:)
Amie
Great High "V" girl!
This is just plain RAD.
Post a Comment