Friday, November 14, 2008

Quirks & Pet Peeves

There is a super fun party game out there cleverly titled, "Quirks & Pet Peeves". As you might imagine, each person lists one of their quirks on a piece of paper [no names], then all the papers are collected and read, and the group tries to guess which quirk belongs to which person. The next round everyone lists a pet peeve.

We played this game last night, and this afternoon I was reminded of another one of my quirks. When I receive a magazine in the mail, I always tear out all the fragrance ads, cardstock cards, subscription postcards, etc. BEFORE I begin reading. Weird and quirky, party of one?

I snapped this photo of my "tear out" pile to put the last nail in my coffin of insanity:



Confession time! What are YOUR quirks and pet peeves??

1 comment:

Jen said...

Thanks for the tip. This is most likely going to be my new quirk. Beats sneezing the entire time while reading a mag...thanks to all those "freebie" fragrances.