Sunday, November 23, 2008

Throwback Thursday

Don't ya'll care about Throwback Thursday???

Haven't you marked your calendars??

Don't you leap out of bed on Thursday mornings, yelling, "Thank you Lord Jesus for this blessed THROWBACK THURSDAY!!!"?

NOT ONE person said anything to me about missing Throwback Thursday.

This hurts, people. This hurts real bad.

It's not like I'm not giving up some of the best and worst photos of myself.

Have you forgotten this? Or this? Certainly not!!

Because the holiday season is quickly approaching, I will not punish you by withholding Throwback Thursday. Instead, I will wet your appetite for more!


I give you...1991.


Now, let's start showing a little more respect for Throwback Thursday, shall we?

4 comments:

Jen said...

Please forgive me. I did not email, write, call, text or twitter regarding the missed Throwback. Thank you for being so gracious and merciful to those of us that forgot to give you the respect you obviously deserve. S.O.S. = So O Sorry.

KTEAM said...

That is classic !

Chris and Rebecca said...

Who would have thought a skirt that long could still be above the knees - Throwback quality approved!

Giving Love Encounters said...

I am peeing in my pants!

And while I did not mention TT to you, I might have stalked your blog all day wondering where it was.