Sunday, November 30, 2008

Chestnuts Roasting on a Open Fire...Tucker Pulling a Tree?

Happy Sunday peeps!

I hope ya'll had a great Thanksgiving weekend. I definitely had my share of turkey goodness! However, the best part of my weekend was the fact that I didn't drive for 3 days, and spent more than 24 hours in my PJ's. Heaven invading earth!!

Now we are full on Christmas mode. We went and got out Christmas tree on Saturday. This was Tucker's first trip to the Christmas tree farm, and we were pretty excited to see how he would do. After we located our tree and Chazzle cut it down, he decided it would be fun to see if Tucker could drag the tree back to the barn for us. Well, he claims that Tucker was pulling, but I'm not so sure!!

Luckily, I was able to snap a few pictures of the process. Here was my favorite one:


Poor thing. He's a good sport.

I have a really cool blog planned for tomorrow...see you then!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

'Lil Tuck looks tuckered out. Poor Baby.